Friday, February 4, 2011

HELP ME

I know I wrote out some mini-half-assed blurb only minutes ago, but now I seek the help of the online community, not that there are people out there that actually read, look or comment on all the crap I put up. So I am redoing my 'reading room' (dubbed so by my daughter)  slash showroom (dubbed so by me). I have an onslaught of artwork piling up and have no idea the best way to showcase it in my 10 foot by 10 foot room. So here I will give you some pics and you can tell me what to do...not where to go.

not where to go,






I have to prime the room and I was thinking something dark on one wall and the rest bright/light colours. (STOP correcting me with the little red lines, I live in Canada...there's a U). Also looking for some display solutions such as a thicker chair rail I can set art on or something to that effect.

Plus I need some better shelving too being that I have some clay art and 3-D stuff that needs better displaying then on a dusty basement/studio shelf hidden behind thousands of records and cassettes (I know its 2011)

So any and all input is awesome and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment